Thursday, September 1, 2016

Baby kitty to the rescue

While Tillie rested under a mushroom I found this wonderful tree with a hole in the middle of it. After giving Tillie plenty of time to rest, I called her over to see it. 


Tillie wasn't happy to just look at the hole, she had to get as close a look as possible. I held onto her to keep her from falling in but she kept wiggling trying to get as close a look as she could. I lost my grip on her and she tumbled into the hole. "Tillie!"
"Are you okay?" Now I needed a closer look into the hole.
"I'm okay, but I think I'm stuck." Tillie sat at the bottom of the hole.
I had no idea how I was going to get her out of the hole. I had no rope or ladder to lower down to her.


Baby kitty came to see what all the fuss was about, giving me an idea.


I pressed Baby Kitty into service as a rescue cat. I'm not sure he really wanted to put his tail in that hole but he did it.


Tillie managed to climb up the cats tail and onto his back. He was kind enough to carry her to a safer spot before putting her down.

I refrained from telling Tillie that it isn't a good idea to wear an unfinished dress or that her new dress was a little less than modest during her rescue.

2 comments:

  1. All's well that ends well - Thank you Kitty for rescuing our friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Kitty was very sweet and accommodating. We don't know what we would have done without him.

    ReplyDelete