Thursday, September 1, 2016

Attacked by a frog


We made it safely through the woods, survived the crows, tree stumps, and all manner of bugs but I didn't manage to survive the back yard without being attacked. I don't know if the little frog friend in the woods told his friend about me or if this frog just thought I looked like a good place to hide but he hopped right onto me and made himself at home on my middle.


Then he took to hiding under my skirt. I've heard of children hiding behind their mother's skirts but a frog??? Could someone please remove this critter? Robin...Robin?

4 comments:

  1. Must be an overly friendly frogeally likes you. Some animals can sense when you like or enjoy them. I like outdoor critters too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like little critters too. It's fun to see them out in the woods.
      Tillie

      Delete
  2. If I was you, I'd give him a kiss and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewwwwe...I don't think I could do that. Frogs are sweet but....no kisses from me. Want me to send the next one to the Quimper cupboard?

      Delete