Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Settling in



There is much to see and do in my new home. I barely climbed out of my box before discovering that construction was underway inside the big people's house. One of the big people was hard at work building a cabin. I quickly offered my expertise in cabin building and was put right to work.


We put the walls up first, making sure to add a window.



Of course, no cabin would be complete without a roof, so we made sure to add one. I wasn't too happy with the way it turned out, flat roofs don't do real well in bad weather.



But my dog thought it was great, quickly making himself at home. I still don't know how he got up there.


I made a nice little area for him, complete with water, food, and soda...just in case.

And then I went to work on another cabin.


All in a days work.


No comments:

Post a Comment