Saturday, October 15, 2016

Introducing Annie


I found this surprise laying on the big people's couch. No one else was around but there was an envelope close by that looked like someone had opened it. Whatever the envelope is...this is a surprise for me.


I tried and tried to lift it but it wouldn't budge.

 I went for help. I found Tillie sitting in her house. Tillie's house is drafty and only has one wall. If you're not careful you'll tumble right off the edge of the floor. It's not much of a house but Tillie likes it.

I told her about my surprise and she offered to come help me move it to her house. Since I had nowhere to put it, her house was as good a place as any, so I accepted.


We tried to move it but it was stuck. Tillie said we needed 'enforcements.



She went and got the boys and they were happy to be 'enforcements. I told them to be very careful with my surprise. Hook said he could toss it over his shoulder and carry it easy but I reminded him to 'be careful' so the boys lifted my surprise and all of them carried it to Tillie's house.



Hook kept saying it would be easier if he did it by himself but I was afraid he would drop my surprise. Justin said he heard sounds coming from inside my surprise. I wonder what's in there?


The boys worked together to get my surprise over Mount Couch as they called it.



They almost dropped it getting it down Tillie's wall. Thankfully, I was busy looking at the sewing supplies the big people had out on their couch and I missed that scary moment.

When I heard about the boys almost dropping my surprise, I told them to put it down so I could check it. It was okay.


I slowly unrolled it. What could be inside?



It's a...Hitty.


Tillie quickly sent the boys away when she saw that the new Hitty was only wearing her unmentionables.



The new Hitty was happy to get out of that material. She took a big breath of fresh air and looked around Tillie's house. I kinda wondered what she thought of this house that isn't a house but she never said anything.

The new Hitty was a bit woozy from her trip to the pioneer Hitty house. She wobbled and fell over when she tried to stand up.



As she was getting up, I saw that she had S. Sizemore on her back.



She explained that she is a cloth Hitty made by Sue Sizemore.


Tillie quickly found the new Hitty a dress so she wouldn't have to run around in her unmentionables.


The dress was a bit tight on the new Hitty but she said it was much better than running around in her 'all together'.
With the new Hitty dressed, Tillie called the boys back. We all sat down while she told us more about herself.

Her name is Hitty Annie. She got her name because she was an anniversary Hitty. She came through the mail and she is here to stay.

Welcome to the pioneer house, Annie.

4 comments:

  1. Hitty Annie is a darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We do love her here at the pioneer Hitty house. She is a very welcomed new member of the family.

      Delete
  2. We have a Susie Sizemore Hitty here at the Sixes Community Hittys.
    I will tell our human to post a photo to you soon.
    Hitty Vestavia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitty Annie has been a very welcome addition to our Pioneer Hitty family. We are glad to have her among us.
      We would love to see a picture of your Susie Sizemore Hitty.

      Delete