Thursday, September 8, 2016

Tillie gets readjusted

Who in their right mind thought it would be a good idea to visit a chiropractor? Have they heard all the cracking those doctors do to the big people? Cracking bones, moving muscles, pushing this, pulling that.

What has gotten into their heads, coming to a place like this?

Just one look at this bed should be enough to tell the big people that this is a place of torture and not a place of healing.

And they intend to get me adjusted too.

Really?

No!


Well, I survived the readjustment. I was poked and pulled, turned and adjusted until I feel like a brand new Hitty. Aparently being dropped on one's head is enough to knock your neck and spine out of alignment.

I do feel better now.

Only...it's not over yet. I heard them say I was going on the ice T bed. What is an ice T bed? That sounds more like something you drink than something you sleep on.

I can't exactly say this thing could be slept on, not with this rolling pin feeling thing running up and down my back, but it's far from something you drink too.

I could get used to this. 


Can I just stay at the chiropractors office?

2 comments:

  1. I like her even without any Adjustments but that does look like a comfortable bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Quimper Hittys. Everyone at the pioneer Hitty house likes Tillie just the way she is too.

    ReplyDelete