Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tillie's new dress

I love my pretty pink dress but I was thrilled to discover a new dress waiting for me. My big person made it special for me, using material sent to her by Ms. R. and some yellow material that was already in the sewing bag.
I was so excited when I found my new dress, and even more excited to see they had matching unmentionables, I do love unmentionables, that I had to sit down and examine each piece of clothing. A dress. Unmentionables. A bonnet. And did I mention...unmentionables?



After I had looked each piece over, I grabbed them all up and rushed off to try them on. There's nothing like a new pair of unmentionables. Oh, I mean a dress. There's nothing like a new dress.

It really is a very lovely dress. It was so nice of Ms. R. to send me this beautiful fabric so I could have a new dress.
And new unmentionables. Look, they even have a matching ruffle on them. 

2 comments:

  1. How lovely and lucky you are to have new unmentionables...Um, I mean a new dress, bonnet and unmentionables... ;-) You look delightful i them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It is nice to have new unmentionables, I mean a dress, bonnet and unmentionables.
    Tillie

    ReplyDelete