Friday, January 12, 2018

The Wonderful Adventures of Merryweather Anne Farmhouse...Book ordering



I finally managed to get a peek of the cover of my new book. I can't say it's all that much to look at but my owner seems to be happy with it. I would have preferred something a bit more interesting on the cover, like a picture of Killing Bear...the Indian I encounter in my story...but for some reason my owner wanted me on the cover.

I suppose I will have to go along with what she wants because she knows way more about these computer contraptions than I do. Despite my best efforts to change the cover all I managed to do was make a tangle of the computer pages which my owner had to straighten out.

I do so hope there is more to my story than just me. How dreadfully dull the pages of that book would be if there is nothing to read about me boring old me. The back of the book does give me hope that that will not be the case:

                             The Wonderful Adventures of Merryweather Anne Farmhouse 

The winter of 1880 brings much excitement and adventure for Merry, a little doll, carved of wood, with painted on features and pegged limbs. She comes to life under the hands of Papa who carves her as a present for his little granddaughter. With Lura, Merry faces a blizzard, Indians, and many other adventures on the prairie while traveling in a covered wagon and settling into a new home in Indian Territory.

In case anyone stumbles across this blog and finds themselves as curious about my book as I am, you can get a copy sent right to your door by going to the link below.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/crystal-dean/the-wonderful-adventures-of-merryweather-anne-farmhouse/paperback/product-23486487.html

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered your book-look forward to reading it Linda Bennett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I am still trying to get hold of my own copy. For some reason my owner will not just hand me a copy. Our weather has turned cold again and I would love to pass these days curled up in my quilt, reading my new book. I hope you enjoy my story.
      Merry

      Delete