Saturday, December 23, 2017

Merry Christmas...something different

The Hitty's have graciously agreed to let me, one of their big people post on their blog. I have been working on a project that is a bit different from the normal posts the Hitty's make. I don't want to give anything away but wanted to give a short explanation for the post that will be posted tomorrow.

A dear friend in the Hitty world found out that I can write stories and asked me if I would consider writing a story about a Hitty sized doll. The first part of the story will hit the blog at midnight tonight, central time. Ideally I will post a new story every Sunday but I do not live in an ideal world. I have a home and a family that keep me very busy in real life so please bear with me if I fall behind in the stories or fail to post one in a timely manner.

Merry Christmas to all my doll loving friends and to all those that I may not know but who might stumble on this blog and find the story that will post tomorrow. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment